Are you ready for summer? We have the best outdoor location in all of Manhattan for summer festivals! Our CookOut NYC Summer Series kicks off Memorial Day Weekend and runs select dates through Labor Day. Scroll down (or choose from menu above) to see all our summer events taking place on the Manhattan waterfront at Solar One (East River at 23rd Street).
TICKETS NOW ON SALE (CLICK HERE) FOR FOOD PARTY ON THE PIER, MAY 28-29.
- Outdoor Grilling – including vegetarian options (portabella and veggie burgers, salads and sides) with cooking competitions and celebrity chefs
- Sixpoint craft beer and hard cider
- Live music and other entertainment
- The best water views in all of Manhattan (watch the sailboats go and the seaplanes arrive)
- Other specialty foods, such as Luke’s Lobster and Copenhagen Street Dogs
SAVE THE DATE AND TICKETS CURRENTLY ON SALE INFORMATION:
Memorial Day Weekend, May 28-29 – Cookout NYC Cider, Beer & Food Party on the Pier
Kick off summer on Memorial Day weekend, the best time to be in NYC celebrating the waterfront with grilling stations, live music and two days of festival programming. Day one features George Motz’s Battle of the Burgers and day two features a hot dog competition.Other features:
- Burgers by Jimmy’s No. 43, Harry Hawk’s Schnack Burger and George Motz
- Eddie Oyster Raw Bar vending oysters, fried oyster po boys, etc.
- Sea2Table Fish Fry
- Beer by Sixpoint
Plenty of all-inclusive ticketing and pay-as-you-go (vending) options will be available. Cider, beer, and wine along with all kinds of American “outdoor” foods including biscuits, grilled cheese sandwiches, BBQ, hot dogs, veggie dogs, corn on the cob, salads and all types of summer food. TICKETS ON SALE CLICK HERE NOW HERE.
June 18 – CookOut NYC “Little Big” BBQ
Our intimate version of a large BBQ event will feature:
- A Blue Smoke Ribs Cookoff (hosted by Jean-Paul Bourgeois)
- Outdoor grilling stations with loads of BBQ plus vegetarian options
- Tickets on Sale Soon (more info – click here)
July 4 – Fireworks
Join us for fireworks on the water. Watch the planes land by day and the big show at night! Details to follow (or click here).
July 16 – Running with the Beef™ and Spanish Feista
This is the second year of the event, which will feature:
- Outdoor grilling and Spanish restaurants
- Spanish wine (Wines of Spain) and sidra (Ciders of Spain), craft beer and Kalimotxo (red wine & cola)
- Live entertainment will include pipers (Celtic-influenced Asturias) and Flamenco dancers
- New this year: Best of Spain v. NY!
Two sessions with VIP option are currently on sale. Get tickets here!
August 6 – CiderFeast™
The third year will feature 30+ cider producers and outdoor grilling. Two sessions with VIP option. Tickets on sale now!
Labor Day Weekend, September 3-September 4 – CookOut NYC’s EcoFeast
With an emphasis on sustainable living and our host site’s mission, EcoFeast will feature more vegetarian options, sustainable grilling items, fermentation groups (pickles, kimchi) and natural ciders, wine and beer. Entertainment will include folk music and dancing. More details and tickets to follow.