Are you ready for summer? Cook Out NYC™ offers outdoor grilling by chefs, meats and veggies from local purveyors, custom craft beers, live music, family-friendly activities and more. All taking place at the best outdoor location in all of Manhattan for summer festivals!
Our Summer Series kicks off Memorial Day Weekend and runs select dates through Labor Day. Scroll down (or choose from menu above) to see all our summer events taking place on the Manhattan waterfront at Stuyvesant Cove Park (@Solar One: Enter at 23rd Street and East River).
Kick off summer on Memorial Day weekend, the best time to be in NYC celebrating the waterfront with grilling stations, live music and two days of festival programming. Day one features George Motz’s Battle of the Burgers and day two features a hot dog competition. Plus evening fish fry, raw bar, live music and more (full details here).
June 18 – CookOut NYC “Little Big” BBQ
Our intimate version of a large BBQ event will feature pitmasters, live music, eating competitions, plenty of Sixpoint craft beer and more:
- A Blue Smoke Ribs Cookoff (hosted by Jean-Paul Bourgeois)
- Outdoor grilling stations with loads of BBQ plus vegetarian options
- Tickets on Sale Soon (full details here)
July 4 – Fireworks
Join us for fireworks on the water. Watch the planes land by day and the big show at night! Details to follow (or click here).
Our second annual Running with the Beef will bring out the red & white as we celebrate BBQ the Pamplona way. Features to include:
- Outdoor grilling and Spanish restaurants
- Spanish wine (Wines of Spain) and sidra (Ciders of Spain), craft beer and Kalimotxo (red wine & cola)
- Live entertainment will include pipers (Celtic-influenced Asturias) and Flamenco dancers
- New this year: Best of Spain v. NY!
Two sessions with VIP option are currently on sale. Get tickets here!
The third year will feature 30+ cider producers and outdoor grilling. Two sessions with VIP option. Tickets on sale now!
Labor Day Weekend, September 3-September 4 – CookOut NYC’s EcoFeast
With an emphasis on sustainable living and our host site’s mission, EcoFeast will feature more vegetarian options, sustainable grilling items, fermentation groups (pickles, kimchi) and natural ciders, wine and beer. Entertainment will include folk music and dancing. More details and tickets to follow.
Features of all CookOut NYC summer events:
- Outdoor Grilling – including vegetarian options (portabella and veggie burgers, salads and sides) with cooking competitions and celebrity chefs
- Sixpoint craft beer and hard cider
- Live music and other entertainment
- The best water views in all of Manhattan (watch the sailboats go and the seaplanes arrive)
- Other specialty foods, such as Luke’s Lobster and Copenhagen Street Dogs